Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ready to chew nails.

Okay.  I am usually an easy going kind of person.  I go with the flow and ride the tide.  I have learned through the course of my life that things have a way of working out.

With the impending move, I find my stress level soaring.  It is an unexpected move and is causing a disruption to the flow of business.  Now is the time that I should be making crosses for the end of the year graduations and getting word out to schools and churches etc.  I have two weddings this afternoon and that necessitates a cleaning of the living room, which at this point is full of things being sorted through.  I was going to take the couples next door to the house I am looking after, but the workman painting the den is there.  Oy.

Frankly, I am pooped.  I have been here before in my life.  I have gotten through it.  But it always feels like this one is just toooooo much.  I am sure you have been here too.


My life lesson has always been about trust.  Coming off the slow season, Jean out of commission, my stress level off the chart, finding monies to make this move....  somehow things will come together.  I think that this is one of those intersecting points in time when I just have to give over the reins to the higher power and trust.  I've run out of steam. 

I know I am being whiny.  I know angels are on the case.  I'm just having one of those mornings when it feels like God has gone to Miami.  The angels say that when big obstacles come it is a sign that things are clearing and a better way is being made.  I am looking forward to the rest stop and a drink with a little umbrella in it.

Thanks for listening,
Deb

No comments: