Saturday, July 31, 2010

Funny...

Today in NOTL:  well, it was a gorgeous day and looking to be a fine evening, too! At 8:30 p.m., it's 70F/21C, going down to a cool 66F/19 overnight with possibly a few drops of rain tomorrow.

It's funny, how things work out, isn't it??  Earlier this week, we got a rather nasty email which happens occasionally to anyone who either writes a book or has a website.  Part of our lesson has been learning to recognize that it simply expresses one person's opinion and let it go. 

Afterward, though, we got several affirmations - of our art, our work, and this comment regarding Deb's video of my poem, Only Trust:  Thank you angel ladies. You have no idea how you have helped me thru this time in my life. As I write thru my tears, I am totally convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that God WILL make a way out what seems like no way. Be blessed angel ladies and thank you for blessing me and others with your gifts.

I post it here to encourage you to share the link to the video and poem with anyone who may need a reminder that we are never alone and that God will indeed make a way for us.   

(Cool art for a hot evening, for those of you who are in the midst of summer heat.) 

No comments: