Friday, July 16, 2010

Sigh

Now, that's not a disheartened or sad sigh....it's a happy sigh!

Isn't it funny how much easier it is to complain and gripe than to speak positively?  It is for me, anyway.  If I don't watch myself, I catch myself snarking and sniping and being sarcastic.  That's dangerous, too, because getting in that frame of mind is a sure way to increase the challenges of the day.

I think that's why God made windows, actually! 

When I look out and see those crazy sparrows going after the seed, or the parade of dogs being walked by, or the newest blossom in the garden - well, it's hard not to smile and feel more hopeful about life generally!  And then there are the pets.  If Mr. Murphy isn't being his adorable - but B.A.D. - self, I can always visit Katiecat for sweeteyes and kittiechat. 

Life is good. What makes your day brighter?

No comments: